Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Open For Business

I can not express with words how thrilled I am to say that Absolutely Fabulous Affairs is UP AND RUNNING!  After many late nights, filing for licenses in two states, design sessions and endless hours of website development I am ready to style and plan the most amazing events you can imagine.

Now, because no matter how hard I try, I can't do anything small, I had to throw in the bells and whistles from the start.  Check out my awesome logo designed by Danny Leif:

It is girly, yet elegant.  Fun, yet classy. And definitely Absolutely Fabulous.   It goes to show that doing your homework pays off.  I searched the web and must have looked at at least 50 graphic designer websites, yet Danny's work resonated with me.  And somehow though halfway across the country and without much ado, the Absolutely Fabulous logo was born. 

Next was the hours and hours of website development that were the cause of many late nights.  If you haven't already checked it out, please do www.abfabaffairs.com.  Personally I love the way it turned out.  I'm looking forward to adding more pictures, and "nice words" as I go along.  And it wouldn't be 2012 if I didn't tell you to check out AND LIKE my Facebook page facebook.com/abfabaffairs.

Stay tuned for an Absolutely Fabulous Affairs Launch Party!  





No comments:

Post a Comment