Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hello World!

I love it when an event comes together.  I love to watch every detail fall into place, a vision become a reality and guests who just can't help but say WOW!  This isn't a recent passion; I've always been a social butterfly looking for an excuse for a  gathering.  My mom tells me that since the age of 5 I've thrown lavish tea parties with every detail coordinated right down to the color of the sprinkles on the cookies.  As we all must, I grew up.  I was lucky to get a BA in sociology,  travel the world, work in marketing and promotions, go back to school to get a Masters, work with amazing people education reform, marry the love of my life, start my own education consulting company, have two beyond extraordinary kids and then... puff here I am.  I'm more than ready to embark on the next stage, to get back to what I love to do, to plan fabulous affairs, soirees, parties, showers..., to bring to life the perfect sweet table or mojito bar, to take your vision and take the celebration to a new level by creating that magic that leaves the honoree and guests alike inspired and awed. 

This blog hopes to take you through the journey of developing my new company, Absolutely Fabulous Affairs and into each carefully executed detail of each Fabulous Affair I plan.  I hope you join me on this challenge, I know I can use the company and the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment