Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Royal Ball Fit for A Special Princess

-->
I think that one of the greatest benefits of what I do for a living is getting to live a tiny slice of my life through the eyes of my young clients.  They each have incredible imaginations and each provide a different idea of what makes childhood so magical.  With every kids birthday I do, I get a little younger, a bit more innocent and a whole lot wiser. 

Today I’m specifically thinking about a Royal Princess Party for a sweet, sassy and adorable little 5 year old.  To be a Princess… a little girls dream, right?  This birthday girl dreamed of a Royal Princess Party and she herself would be Cinderella for the day.  So with that, Absolutely Fabulous Affairs arranged for a Sweet Table and cake worthy of the most prestigious royal celebrations.

I’ll let the pictures do the taking.   
A Royal Sweet Table - Featured Castle Clouds (chocolate covered marshmallows), Ariel's Sea Foam Cookies (colorful meringue cookies,) Tiana's Frog Kisses, Sleeping Beauty's Pillows (mini marshmallows), Snow White's Dwarf Snacks (assorted candy,) Cinderella's Jewels (assorted candy) Fairy Mother's Wands (Lollipop wands,)  Belle's Tea Party Cakes (Chocolate Cupcakes) and of course a magical Cinderella's Slipper Cake!

Royal Manicures for all Princesses!



Look at that sweet, happy Princess!

And She Lived Happily Ever After...

No comments:

Post a Comment